New Student Registration
In order to register, you can either download and print the Required Documents (see below) or stop by the elementary school for paper copies. Please call the school at 413-743-0876 or email email@example.com to arrange a time pick up the packet.
To complete the process you will need to do the following:
- Fill out the registration completely.
- Provide a copy of your child’s birth certificate.
- Provide current immunization records for your child. If your child has an appointment scheduled for the summer, please have the pediatrician’s office fax the report to (413) 743-8406. Immunization reports must be received prior to the first day of school.
- Provide proof of residency in the form of a utility bill, rental agreement, etc.
- Return materials to the school office. Please call the school ahead of time to make an appointment for drop-off.
Completed packets and documents can also be faxed to (413) 743-8406 or emailed to Jamie Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the following PDF files to complete and return: