MS Registration (Grades 4-7)
In order to register, you can either download and print the Required Documents (see below) or stop by the middle school for paper copies. Please call the school at 413-743-8404 or email email@example.com to arrange a time pick up the packet.
To complete the process you will need to do the following:
- Fill out the registration completely.
- Provide a copy of your child’s birth certificate.
- Provide current immunization records for your child. If your child has an appointment scheduled for the summer, please have the pediatrician’s office fax the report to (413) 743-8406. Immunization reports must be received prior to the first day of school.
- Provide proof of residency in the form of a utility bill, rental agreement, etc.
- Return materials to the school office. Please call the school ahead of time to make an appointment for drop-off.
Completed packets and documents can also be faxed to (413) 743-8412 or emailed to Julie Little at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the following PDF files to complete and return: