HS Registration (Grades 8-12)
In order to register, you can either download and print the Required Documents (see below) or stop by the high school for paper copies. Please call the school at 413-743-5200 or email email@example.com to arrange a time to pick up the packet.
To complete the process you will need to do the following:
- Fill out the registration completely.
- Provide a copy of your child’s birth certificate.
- Provide current immunization records for your child. If your child has an appointment scheduled for the summer, please have the pediatrician’s office fax the report to (413) 743-8406. Immunization reports must be received prior to the first day of school.
- Provide proof of residency in the form of a utility bill, rental agreement, etc.
- Return materials to the school office. Please call the school ahead of time to make an appointment for drop-off.
Completed packets and documents can also be faxed to (413) 743-8420 or emailed to Jordan Lipinski.
Download the following PDF files to complete and return:
- Registration Information – READ THIS FIRST!
- BMI Screening
- Bus Transportation Form
- Declaration of Residency
- Electronic Device Policy
- Ethnicity/Race Questionnaire
- Home Language Survey
- HVRSD Chromebook Agreement
- Immunization Requirements
- Mandated Health Screenings
- Military Form
- Photo/Video Opt-Out Form
- Preventative Substance Abuse Screening
- Program Participation Waiver
- Student Internet Use/Access Permission Form
- Student Registration Packet
- Release of Directory Information
- Release of Records
- Tick Protocol